Borderline Personality Disorder Treatment Columbus
Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD) is a mental condition in which a person has long-term patterns of unstable or turbulent emotions. These inner experiences often result in impulsive actions and chaotic relationships with other people.
Why Consider Treatment at Columbus Springs
The Columbus Springs multidisciplinary team of psychiatrists, therapists and clinicians work together to thoroughly assess each patient and ensure they receive a customized plan of care.
Treatment for borderline personality disorder can include:
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (MBCT)
- Solution-focused therapy
- Trauma-focused therapy groups
- Holistic therapies: yoga therapy, art therapy, music therapy, pet therapy, recreation therapy
- Educational programs: mindfulness training, fitness & wellness education, nutrition education
Levels of Care for Borderline Personality Disorder
Related Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some related questions and answers that you might find useful. If you need more information, you can call us 24/7 at 614-652-2993.
View more frequently asked questions.